The Little School
42-43 & 44 Boston Park Road
Monday – Friday: 07:30 – 18:00
Drop-Off Directions & Parking
The nursery is located on Boston Park Road, in Brentford. We are the closest nursery to the GlaxoSmithKline building and a 2-minute walk from Brentford overground station with easy access by road or public transport to the surrounding areas of Ealing, Chiswick, Hounslow and Isleworth.
We have our own car park to ensure the safe drop off and pick up of children.
The Little School Daycare
The Little School Daycare, offers a warm and nurturing environment where children aged 3 months to 5 years can start their nursery journey.
We have two separate buildings which are spacious and inviting, and both of our buildings are located on Boston Park Road.
At The Little School Daycare we are committed to ensuring that children are happy, confident and well cared for so that they are more likely to progress and development into confident learners.
Children learn through play and we seek to provide them with physical resources and the emotional support to enable them to fulfil the foundation stage of the curriculum.
We are lucky enough to have large garden areas where children have plenty of opportunities to be active outdoors. Our outside play areas provide an exciting learning environment and encourage children to use their imaginations and have fun.
We have an established team of experienced practitioners creating enabling environments and activities to ensure every child achieves their full potential.
We promote parent partnerships and provide daily updates and photos about your child’s routine and activities.
We have on-site parking available for easy access and convenience.
We have a safe place for you to store your buggy at our nursery.
We have CCTV installed within the nursery to ensure the safety and security of all our children and staff.
Meals & Snacks
We provide healthy meals and snacks as well as fresh water and milk. Our menus are seasonal and are certified by a children’s dietician ensuring the right balance of ingredients for the children. All dietary requirements are catered for by our professional chefs.
Our outdoor space offers an environment to explore and develop and provides a place where imagination comes to life.
Extra Curricular Activities
We provide fun and interactive extra-curricular activities that the children will enjoy and love, this can include Bilingual Beats, which is our ‘Spanish through music’ lesson, French with The Little Language Academy, Playball Sports and more.
Fees & Availability
Nursery fees are dependent on the age of your child and your specific childcare requirements. Funding options are available, including the government’s 15 and 30 hours funded childcare, and we also accept the Government Tax Free Childcare Scheme and childcare vouchers.
To request pricing and availability, please call us or complete the request a call back form below.
How we learn at The Little School Daycare
- Our baby room offers the perfect place to begin your child’s nursery journey
- We offer as many settling in sessions as you and your child need to feel safe and happy in a new environment. This is the start of us building a long-standing relationship with your family, ensuring secure bonds between child and nursery team
- We offer a stimulating environment and a variety of resources for our babies to explore, develop and discover through play
- We promote sensory play from a very young age, helping children to make sense of the world by connecting what they see, hear, smell, touch and feel
- In our reading corner the children have access to a library of books and stories, music, and rhymes introducing early literacy and communication skills
- We promote movement and balance and focus on early wellbeing awareness and relaxation exercises
- Our toddlers can thrive as they become more independent and curious
- We feel it is important to offer a range of natural resources and provide plenty of messy play opportunities to encourage learning through creative play
- In our library area we have a selection of age-appropriate reading resources to encourage communication and develop language and literacy skills
- We encourage independence and free thinking by allowing the children to choose and lead activities carefully guided by our practitioners
- We promote physical creativity through music and movement which is key in helping to develop children’s fine motor skills
- We continue to promote early wellbeing awareness and relaxation techniques to help our children understand their thoughts and feelings.
- Our preschool room supports ‘school readiness’ through a wide range of quality resources and equipment that promote all areas of the EYFS including maths and literacy
- We embed maths and literacy into everyday routines providing opportunities for letter and number recognition
- We give encouragement and praise to our children inspiring them to investigate and be curious of the world around them
- We promote an inclusive environment where we take part in a variety of cultural and international celebrations
- We work on whole body movements to develop large motor skills, co-ordination, balance, and strength
- We provide a dedicated space for children to learn in small groups allowing focus and concentration as our practitioners deliver activities preparing children for their next step into school.
- In our garden children can wander, climb, splash, and run in our educationally designed outdoor learning area.
- Our children have access into the garden which is essential for healthy development and wellbeing and our equipment encourages physical development and challenges
- Our outdoor space allows children to understand and take risks which helps to build their confidence, independence, and eagerness to learn
- Our children are introduced to important life skills and encouraged to try new things through play and exploration, through activities such as role play, water play and investigative play
- We promote a ‘grow your own’ initiative providing spaces in our garden for children to plant their own vegetables, herbs, plants, and flowers
- We use natural materials such as sand and mud to promote discovery and imaginative play.
- We also have soft play rooms in each building dedicated to providing a safe and fun environment for children to explore and discover, and the soft play room provides another scope of creativity and personal/physical growth for children
- Our children benefit in sensory soft play, ranging from improving their physical balance and abilities, to building social bonds with others
- Children have fun whilst developing new motor skills and gain an introduction to exploratory play
- Our soft play rooms allow children to move away from structured play, encouraging them to use their imagination and become comfortable in their individual ways
- The multi-sensory dimension of the room also helps children with special needs as there is a variety of colours and textures present in the room. This provides a stimulating and safe environment for all children.
Hi, my name is Sangita and I am the Nursery Manager at The Little School Daycare.
From a very young age I knew I wanted to care for children in early years. I love that I make a difference to young lives, helping each child grow and develop is such a great achievement every time.
I hold a BTEC in Nursery Nursing and am passionate about health and safety. I am the safeguarding officer.
I love cooking and spending time with my husband and family, which is very important to me.
Hello, my name is Jane and I have been working in childcare for the past 39 years.
I started my journey as a volunteer in a primary school and within a special needs environment. I started my career as a nursery assistant and gradually then worked my way up to Nursery Manager. Throughout these years I have gained many experiences and qualifications.
I hold a level 3 in childcare, and am the safeguarding lead.
I have been the Manager at The Little School Daycare for over 18 years and enjoy being in the rooms daily. I’m here to support my staff and love being interactive with staff and children, and bouncing off our ideas and suggestions which help to grow the nursery.
My key strength is being a ‘people person’, and building good relationships with parents, staff and professionals from outside.
I have two grown up children and enjoy spending time with the family, as well as gardening in my spare time, and traveling.
Hi, my name is Alice and I am the Deputy Manager at The Little School Daycare. I have over 14 years’ experience in early years.
Originally home schooled, I started volunteering at the age of 14 which opened up many opportunities to progress my career in early years. I went on to complete a level 2 apprenticeship and have also achieved level 3 in CACHE and in business management.
I have also been awarded with an outstanding achievements for contribution and work with young children, having worked as a youth helper, working across under privileged estates in the boroughs of Hounslow, Hillingdon and Acton.
Hi, my name is Anna, and I am the Deputy Manager.
I have 20 years of experience in childcare, 17 of which are in early years settings.
I hold a level 2 and 3 in childcare and level 5 in leadership and management.
I am passionate about providing varied and exciting environments for children to ensure that they have the best experiences at nursery.
As a SENCO, I believe it’s important to support children with additional needs. We do this at The Little School Daycare through personal development, staff training and accessing additional funding for good quality resources.
I have two young children who come to nursery with me, and I love seeing the way staff build a secure bond with them. My boys are always eager to learn and have grown in confidence, and I can see this through their interactions with the other children.
Our nursery has a lovely family feel which makes it a wonderful place for your child to grow, learn and play. We have a passionate team, who aim to create something special and different, ensuring all children are nurtured, cared for, and inspired with their individual needs in mind.
We have a dedicated senior team who support the nursery management in striving for delivering excellence by enriching home from home environments with an expertly trained team.
All staff complete comprehensive training, further developing their knowledge and understanding of children’s development, covering all key aspects in keeping children safe.
We can provide advice and support for all our families on a vast range of topics by pulling together our combined experience.
Food & Nutrition
Our delicious, healthy and nutritious food is sourced from trusted suppliers and prepared and cooked by our onsite chef. All dietary and religious needs are met.
Our experienced team would love to meet you and your little one, so book a visit today and we will show you everything our nursery has to offer during your own personal tour at a time to suit you.
Join us at our next Open Day
Saturday 20th January, 9am-1pm
Call Back Request
If you would like us to give you a call back at a time which is more convenient for you, please fill in the form below.